- Adjustable Rear Spring Preload just like the larger Yamaha R1 and R6 machines
- More compliant internal valving settings matched to the lowered height.
- Easy fitment, Bolts straight in after spring fitment.
- Lowering both ends to keep a balanced bike that is stable at speed and steering performance like it is designed for.
- Lowering kit for the forks
- Shorter Rear Shock
- Side stand Modified Billet end tip
- Complete fitting instructions with step by step photos
Yamaha R3 Lowering Kit
Our Yamaha R3 Lowering Kit for this new Yamaha mainly consists of a complete new rear shock that is designed to offer a 30mm lower ride height. This shock is made completely in house here in Australia at Krooztune HQ.
It features a high grade Chrome Moly Body Tube/body, Billet machined alloy ends, Preload adjustable and Nitrogen Gas charged. As well as offering the -30mm ride height this shock is designed to ride smoother and better suit the lowered bike with internal ‘valving’ settings to match this new R3. The Shock is designed to use the stock OEM rear spring but we can also supply fitted with a brand new one.
This Rear shock and fork lowering kit not only lowers your Yamaha R3 it is designed to offer a much better dampening and handling. The standard setup in this bike is very basic and not like its bigger cousins in the R1 and R6. This shock will bring this R3 a step closer in performance and giving the huge benefit of lowered seat height.