- No more hydraulic oil flow problems that plague the virtually un-tunable stock WP35 fork.
- Steel spring conversion easily attainable with this system
- Zero Air if required
- Settings endlessly tunable to suit rider weights, speeds and conditions.
- Compression adjustable top valve/piston
- Compression adjustable ‘Big piston’ mid valve complete with check spring and shim float setup
- Rebound adjustable Shim Stack
- Springs selected separately to suit riders choice of rate
- Base settings supplied and tested
- Easy installation in the OE front forks complete with instruction/install manual
- External rebound adjuster retained just like the OE WP35 fork
- Super smooth suspension action more suited to these smaller riders
- Improved top out spring for smoother top out feeling
- Available for all WP 35mm KTM forks
- Solves the internal Hydraulic locking and vague inconsistent rider feel issues with the standard WP35mm setup
- Fully self-regulating
KTM 65 / 50cc WP35 Fork Flow Kit
Our new Krooztune Fork Flow kit is designed to suit KTM’s new WP AER 35 (std on the 2017/18 KTM 65 and 50cc models) and the older WP35 front forks with the added bonus of converting it to a more conventional twin fork spring setup.
This results in a super-smooth, fully tunable setup with adjustable valving and selectable spring rates for the rider. You can utilise the standard AER Air setup that comes standard in 2017 if the spring setup is not required. Our kit will improve the damping circuits greatly for both ‘AER AIR’ or our spring setup.
WHEN PERFORMANCE MATTERS
No more hydraulic oil flow problems that plague the virtually un-tunable stock WP35 fork. KTM AER 35 Fork Flow kit Superior smooth suspension action, fully Tunable!
The main key feature with this kit is to improve the function and design of the stock OE WP35 fork that is plagued with tunability issues and oil lock in the system.
The stock fork is far too inconsistent and provides the rider either a sloppy feel or a fork that is rock solid half way thru the suspension action.
With the inconsistent action and lack of internal adjustment, changes to the design and oil flow to this fork had to be rectified to solve these issues. Installing key parts to this system gives the tuner the ability to tune the suspension action just like the bigger bikes. We have tested and developed great base settings ensuring that once fitted to your WP35 fork this kit is ready to go!
Kit options & Premium upgrade kit
Used in conjunction with the single spring already inside your AER AIR fork. We found great results by matching our spring with this OEM spring you already have to get the spring rate required. Eg. Installing a .26kg/mm with the OEM .18kg/mm spring results in a .22kg/mm fork spring setup. ( Note the AER AIR system has Air in one leg and a steel spring in the other for its spring.) Older WP35 forks will have dual springs already.
Spring recommendations to follow. Please contact us for recommendations at present