- Fully Complete Cartridge assembly
- Optional Eibach spring to suit this kit
- Never have to set your air pressure ever again
- Much more reliable fork
- No Fade out or pump up in pressure over long moto’s
- A Constant feel in your front end that is more consistent throughout the ride
- Spring Pre load adjustable minimal tools are required for fitment. If you have the Fork cap and basic tools to remove the standard OEM Air cartridge you will have the ability to fit up our kit. Our cartridge kit is made from High grade 6061 Aircraft Grade Alloy , Chrome Moly rods and Anodised for a Factory Finish. Instruction manual included.
- < 60kg – 0.84 kg/mm
- 60-65kg – 0.88 kg/mm
- 65-75kg – 0.92 kg/mm
- 75-85kg – 0.96 kg/mm
- 85-95kg – 1.0 kg/mm
- 100kg > – 1.04 kg/mm
Kawasaki KXF450 Air to Spring Fork Conversion Kit
Our Kawasaki KXF450 Air to Spring Fork Conversion Kit is a complete replacement cartridge assembly for your current SHOWA TAC AIR Fork setup. It is designed to completely remove all the Air system from your current Showa TAC Fork and replace it with a preload adjustable spring and cartridge setup. High Quality German Engineered ‘Eibach’ Springs are available to suit varying rider weights, Please advise upon order or let us know your weight and speed and we will recommend the best spring for you.
Parts included in the kit
General riding & Motocross applications
These recommendations are a guide only as fork Springs are weight and speed dependant. For example a 72 kg Pro rider falls into the 0.92kg/mm category but may well be better suited to a 0.96kg spring due to the much higher corner entry speed and the ability to hit large bumps at high speeds. Please note this guide is for rider weight ‘without’ gear.
Please note we have had great results using one spring down for Veteran/ C level riders on the 450 machines. Eg. 90kg rider running a 0.96kg/mm spring for a plusher ride.
For more accurate advice please consult your local suspension tech or send us an email.